Wednesday, April 21, 2010




After his wedding, things changed !
Ding Dong , i received a msg.
Je : When do you want to get married ?
Jh : Me ? i want married after 3-4 years,but, my situation now.. i have no lover,last time i also same think with you, NO married, but after him...i changed my mind.

Why i will changed my mind ? Because of age? Because of...?
What is married mean to me?
For me married mean is go to 2nd level of my life...
They let me feel want to get married,
They let me feel the happiness..
Maybe is time to have a plan..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its time to make a move,make life better for no one,only for yourself.you are the owner of your life, not friends and gals.

Anonymous said...

为自已作打算是一定的,但是如果因为别人的影响而有所决定是愚蠢的,因为你会随着别人而改变,到头来你并不能做回自已,你只能活在别人的影子。当下应学习如何活岀自己吧。成天举棋不定只会让你停留而已。

Jhunnie said...

谢谢

jeepeng said...

i sent the same sms to lk and lk.

tall lk replied getting married he has to give 2 the 2 philosophy of my Fight Until Captain Killed, which he's still working that out.

another lk replied 'never tot of that, sei mei'